Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone
I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...
-
Public Notice No scissors/ gum sticks were used during the writing of this blog either physically or virtually. Statutory Warning Y...
-
The inventor of internet would have never imagined one day it will become omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. Today life without it c...
-
More than calling it as a review, I would like to call it as a summary of the book by a student. Genre Self D...

































Financial management and flowers! Strange bedfellows!
ReplyDeleteGood photographs
very nice blog........
ReplyDeletewebsite designers in Bangalore
Today most of the management or engineering campuses have natural beauty through garden of flower. Event management institutes can’t imagine their college campus without flower of garden. This blog also offers natural beauty.
ReplyDelete