Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Sunday, 11 February 2018
Mutton Biryani is not just rice and a few juicy pieces of mutton in it. It is the epitome of taste. It is aroma’s expression. It is palette’s best face. It is the culmination of all culinary skills. It is loved by people next only to their family. Various people have said various things about a Mutton Biryani, here is the spoof of what has been said by many across the world:-
Thursday, 8 February 2018
Sunday, 7 January 2018
2. We belong to Karnataka not Karnatak.
3. Our Capital is Bengaluru not Bangalore
4. We are not Madarasis, in fact ours is One State but many worlds.
5. We were developed much before IT/BT revolution came. Don't please assume you brought development to our state. If you believe so, we would like to remind you that Charity should begin at home. Hope that gives you clarity.
6. We eat Dose not Dosa. The variety of dishes in our breakfast should put to shame the number of dishes that many states have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner put together.
7. Ragi Mudde is our staple diet. Please respect it, and we don't like anyone talking ill of it.
8. We will speak in all languages but don't think you can impose any language on us.
9. Learn our language, it's very simple. We accept and appreciate the broken slang of our language you speak. Don't just stop learning our language at "Kannad Gothilla", progress to at the least "Swalpa, Swalpa Baruthe"
10. Don't teach us tolerance. We are the PhD in that
Saturday, 6 January 2018
1. Even if promised lifetime free mutton biryani, I would never run out on the streets of a cold Dehradun, the way Archimedes did.
2. It's so cold here in Dehradun that the only workout I want to have is ensuring that a blanket is always wrapped on my body
3. Forget Thick Skin, Dry Skin and Oily Skin, to survive in Dehradun, I need more than thermal wear, a thermal skin
4. Dehradun cold brings out the true colors of middle aged South Indian men
Because they cannot dye their hairs
5. What do I fear most about Dehradun cold?
It may make me a cold blooded animal
6. How to sleep warm in Dehradun?
Why Try? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
7. In DEHRADUN Winter, one can move around wearing a lot of woolens. Summer here is very hot, & the reverse can't be done 🤣🤣🤣
8.,Google don't irritate me by saying Dehradun will be warmer by 2 deg tonight. Seriously what is the difference b/w 9 and 11 deg.
9. Dehradun is so cold that one has to take the towel to bed, so that it's warm the next morning 🤣🤣🤣
10. Between watching a Salman Khan movie and walking shirtless like him on a cold night in Dehradun, I'll be Human & watch his movie.