Sunday 26 February 2017

A Walk Across The Lake - A Poem And A Few Pictures Of Sunrise At Halasuru Lake

Dehradun has been a great city, the place I work is great, and this is just an ode to Bengaluru. The Pictures were taken in Halasuru Lake

A walk across the lake
Saw many a familiar face
Never said hi to them ever
May never say so ever
Yet make me feel home

Doon is beautiful
Job less stressful
A walk down the campus
Each hi has its purposes
My smiles back lack emotions

My city has got less greener
The traffic jams got longer
But home is always here

















1 comment:

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...