Saturday 6 January 2018

A Few Cold Jokes From Dehradun

1. Even if promised  lifetime free mutton biryani, I would never run out on the streets of a cold Dehradun, the way Archimedes did.

2. It's so cold here in Dehradun that the only workout I want to have is ensuring that  a blanket is always wrapped on my body

3. Forget Thick Skin, Dry Skin and Oily Skin, to survive in Dehradun, I need more than thermal wear, a thermal skin

4. Dehradun cold brings out the true colors of middle aged South Indian men

Because they cannot dye their hairs

5. What do I fear most about Dehradun cold?

It may make me a cold blooded animal

6. How to sleep warm in Dehradun?

Why Try? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. In DEHRADUN Winter, one can move around wearing a lot of woolens. Summer here is very hot, & the reverse can't be done 🤣🤣🤣

8.,Google don't irritate me by saying Dehradun will be warmer by 2 deg tonight. Seriously what is the difference b/w 9 and 11 deg.

9.  Dehradun is so cold that one has to take the towel to bed, so that it's warm the next morning 🤣🤣🤣

10. Between watching a Salman Khan movie and walking shirtless like him on a cold night in Dehradun, I'll be Human & watch his movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...