Monday 4 February 2008

Why my parents were happier than me?
My parents ethical values seem to me as obstacles for progress!
My parents worked for money but I live for money!
My parents celebrated to enjoy but I celebrate to show off!
My parents luxuries have become my needs!
My parents sweated to save money but I sweat to save my health!
My parents loaned in an emergency but I loan to create an unreal lifestyle!
My parents had a small home but I have a small heart!
My parents dreaded lies but I treasure them!
My parents lived by the times but I try to race against it!
My parents had friendships based on emotions but I have them as useful connections!
My parents achieved status through good deeds but I try to achieve it by increased needs!

No wonder my parents were happier and stronger than me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...