Tuesday 14 April 2015

Why ASUS ZenFone 2 will redefine the smart phone experience for me

It’s a difficult task to write just 5 reasons on why ASUS ZENFONE2 can redefine the smartphone experience. However, I will not hold myself back and write all those reasons why this is one beauty I would love to have in my palms.
I look for owning a product which obviates the need to contact customer service, or go to a service centre. Given the quality of ASUS products, the need may never arise for me to visit their service centre, and even if I have to the wide range of their service network will ensure that I can get my phone serviced without breaking much of a sweat.
My job requires me to travel frequently and often at a short notice. ZenFone 2’s unique BoostMaster technology which takes the battery level to 60% in just 39 minutes is the ideal phone and would help me to travel without the fear of contacting my family while on tour. Also need to carry power banks is eliminated except while on long tours, and to remote places.
This is the age, where speed is money and this masterpiece from ASUS with 4GB RAM will ensure that online transactions can be completed in a jiffy. It would also ensure that data pack consumption is limited to the minimum and maximum online work is done. Nowadays  many a live events is being streamed through YouTube ®, ASUS ZENFONE2, the first phone with 4GB RAM will ensure that I get to enjoy these events even while on tour without depending on the cable subscription of the hotel in which I am staying.
This masterpiece comes with the latest android platform. The phone comes with dual sim, the perfect balance to manage personal and official calls. It is 4g ready. The phone is very light at 170g and 3.99mm thin, a beauty without being a burden on you. This beauty comes in 5 vibrant colours especially the gold, and red ones are waiting to be picked by me. The proverbial cherry on the cake is 5GB free lifetime memory from ASUS. It would be heartening if they offer around 20GB lifetime memory at a reasonable yearly payment. It is said about a popular chips brand that you pay for a lot of air and little of chips but the ASUS Zenfone 2 with a remarkable 72% screen-to-body ratio will ensure me a big screen experience.
The phone seems to have an amazing camera and the 140 o degree panoramic selfies will ensures that they are done without much attempt to cram into the picture. Its inbuilt ability of 400% brighter images in low light conditions obviates the need for a flash making it an useful tool for taking pictures while trekking and such other low light endeavors.
I am looking forward to the launch of this phone and will be watching the link http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/ with intense interest and a child like passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...