Saturday 21 January 2017

Handling The Stiffness - An erratic erotic poem

Handling the Stiffness

One day I woke with a stiff one

Walking around with it is no fun

I paid a guy who made his life handling such stiffness

He said you’re my lifetime customer, dear highness

I can only provide a few sessions of relief

You can with efforts provide self relief

 

Saying he called his assistant and appears a charismatic enchantress

Winking he said, this stiffness needs all your magic and shrewdness

The paid guy was an orthopedician

The lady was handling my physiotherapy sessions

Spondylosis was the referred stiffness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...