Monday 15 May 2017

Houses On The Hills

Houses On The Hills
Devoid of the urban ills

Neighbours don't communicate in Urban Bungalows
Neighbours can't communicate in Mountain Hillocks

Landslides threaten a house on the hill
Many an urban house is in a landfill


I tried to reason how difficult will be to commute to and fro on a hill
I sighed and reasoned, more difficult is to move in a traffic grill

Are the inhabitants of a hill house not afraid of animals
Whereas I live in fear of the white collar criminals

I want a house with a big window on the hill
but I can't look out the window and accept that time can stand still.


These pictures were taken by me on my trip to Danaulti in Mussorie














No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...