Wednesday 4 December 2013

Dummy's guide to staying single (Part I)

Indian Bachelor's who want to stay happy can follow these to stay happy & be. These are 21 important reasons parents give their son's to get them married. If you can master responses to these you can stay single :-


1.       You are getting old, look at your friends they have school going children.
2.       Get married now, only than your children will be well settled by the time you retire.
3.       Get married so that there is somebody to cook for you when you become old.
4.       I am scared of the girls who are your friends on Facebook.
5.       Grandmother or grandfather is serious and would like to see you married before they die.
6.       I have promised your uncle to bring his daughter to this home as daughter in law.
7.       Your uncle has lot of property, all will be lost if somebody else marries his daughter.
8.       Everybody is asking me why your son is not interested in marriage, is he gay?
9.       I want to see my grandchildren before I die.
10.   That month is the best muhurtam you will get in 20 years.
11.   As per your horoscope, if you don’t get married this year, you can’t get married for the next 10 years.
12.   You require a wife to control your erratic behaviour.
13.   They have agreed to make your sister as their daughter in law if you marry their daughter.
14.   Getting married is the law of nature.
15.   Before you go abroad get married, I want a daughter in law only from our caste.
16.   Hotel food is not good for health.
17.   You are a doctor, she is also a doctor, and you both can start a clinic of your own.
18.   Your great grand uncle went bankrupt because he was unmarried.
19.   I have seen this girl, she suits for our family.
20.   You have a good salary, get married.
21.   I am fed up of taking care of the family, kitchen, etc., I want rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...