Wednesday 4 December 2013

Dummy's guide to staying single (Part II)

Here are the 13 myths you should overcome, if you want to remain single and happy:

  1. Behind every successful man there is a woman
  2. Face is the index of mind.
  3. Marriage shall double my happiness.
  4. She comes from a joint family so she will adjust with my parents and siblings.
  5. The girl will come as beautifully dressed, be mild mannered and obedient as she appeared on the first day I saw her.
  6. My mother likes her
  7. The snacks served to me at her home were all made by her.
  8. As a colleague, she always helped me in finishing my presentations.
  9. The one day she came to my bachelor’s accommodation, she arranged all the mess.
  10. As a girl friend, she laughs and smiles even at my failings.
  11. My day turns out to be fabulous every time I see her in the morning.
  12. With my positive attitude I will prove that the jokes on marriage are just that.
  13. She is employed so she will be realistic in her expectations about her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...