Saturday 7 March 2020

Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell - A must read book for....

Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell

This is an awesome book. It is more than value for money. It has an unbelievable calming effect. This is the sort of book you want to read after a mentally taxing day when your mind is wobbling with worries.

I have read this book over a period of seven days, and it always put me into instant slumber. 

This book is a must read for people with insomania. 

This book is as boring as the data from a tachometer on an escalator.

This book is as bland as the cuisine of that country which is famous for high quality machinery.

I will always have this book in my bedside table 

1 comment:

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...