Monday 7 March 2011

I, Me and Myself discusss politics, egypt and budget

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meethttp://leadcap.org/

I, Me and Myself met up again to discuss forming the BLOOP party. Unfortunately this time also, ICON, MY CON AND MYSELF CON accompanied us to the meeting.

Me: Myself, have you finalized our party goals?

MECON: and what were you doing, finding fault with the BCCI cricket team?

Myself: Let us put the goals on the backburner, they are so much in conflict with national interest

MYSELFCON: you mean your interests?

I: Let us sleep over it, something better will come out in the morning.

ICON: Hope it is not SHIT, I meant Senseless Hollow i-talk.

Me: But then how do we publicise our party?

I: Corruption has gone beyond the limits. We should instigate an Egypt here. That would be a great publicity for our party.

MECON: I know you can only imagine the dirty things you could have done with such money.

Myself: Boss, till world cup I will be busy making changes to my SUPER SELECTOR TEAM and playing various fantasy cricket shows and after that there is IPL. So schedule this Egypt after IPL.

Me: How about in the gap between world cup and IPL, there is a fortnight gap.

I: Hello, in between world cup and IPL, I have booked for a family vacation for Europe at a big discount. If I miss it for any reason, my wife will make me permanently stay on the streets.

ICON: Think again, worse could happen, you could become an Egyptian Mummy.

Myself: Actually, I think we have no problems in our country. We have enough income and can always afford the bribes and inflation. It is just that we cannot tolerate these politicians making such big money. It is the poor guys who have to do such struggle. This has to be a bottoms-up approach.

MYSELCON: PEPSI SHOULD GIVE YOU AND AD FOR PALTI TALK.

I: Thankfully, the Railway Budget has not increased any of the fares. That is the way things should be.

ICON: Just wait till the next train accident, the same guy will write blogs after blogs about rail safety and the wrong policy of not raising fares.

Myself: I am very disappointed. These guys provide 50% concession for press correspondents twice a year, why not something to us bloggers also. We don’t write any better err… I mean any inferior stuff to those guys.

MYSELFCON: True, they write without evaluating the facts and you write based on their reports.

I: They should have reintroduced the Standard Deduction. These guys give all the benefits to the poor guys both in subsidies and cash during elections.

ICON: and what loyalty do you show to the country, after getting all those tax deductions, fuel subsidy, etc. leave alone go and vote, you don’t even register yourself as a voter.

Me: Thanks to the Very Senior Citizens category introduced, my grandfather is having all the property in his name and we don’t have pay any tax on that income.

MECON: Thank god, the old man will be allowed to stay alive for a lot more years, he and his dad will take special care of him.

I: Ok, we are getting nowhere with this goals nor how to publicise the party and best thing to do is raise funds. I will submit a proposal in the next meeting.

All the three walk out of the meeting discussing their blog ideas on a political alliance break-up

Whereas ICON, MYCON, MYSELFCON SING

DHAK GO, INDIA GO,

GOD KNOWS WHERE ARE YOU GOING

ACCOMPANIED BY SELF SERVING RULING CLASS

MASQUEARADING MIDDLE CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brickbats or Boquets I accept them all, vent it out here!

Me, Books, and an Audible Milestone

 I can confidently boast that I am more receptive to technology than most 50 year olds. Right from learning how to use the Internet, to writ...